This Web site is owned by DataCentric PDM S.A., hereinafter referred to as DataCentric.
Access and navigation through this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions and is the responsibility of each of the users.
- Ownership. DataCentric with CIF A80845050 is the owner of the domain name www.datacentric.es, whose registered office is at calle Nuria 57, company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, No. 1. Volume 7,828, Section 8, Folio 141, Sheet M126511. The intellectual property rights and rights of exploitation and reproduction of this Web are the exclusive property of DataCentric. Any misuse by third parties will be pursued in accordance with current legislation.
- Contents. From DataCentric we ensure that the contents included in this website are updated even if the information may be inaccurate or inconsequential in some respect. DataCentric is not responsible for the transmission of information that occurs among users of this page. Any communication or transmission of content that infringes the rights owned by third parties and whose content is threatening, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, xenophobic, the dignity of the person or the rights of childhood, in short that violates the current legality. Likewise, the inclusion and communication of content by users that are false or inaccurate and that induce or may be misleading to other users is prohibited. DataCentric offers links to other Internet pages for informational purposes, is not responsible for the content detailed on those portals.
- Confianza Online. The parties submit, at their election, for the resolution of conflicts and with waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and courts of the user’s domicile. Likewise, as an entity adhering to CONFIANZA ONLINE and in the terms of its Code of Ethics, in the case of disputes concerning online recruitment and advertising, data protection and protection of minors, the user may turn to the CONFIDENCE’S extrajudicial dispute resolution system ONLINE (www.confianzaonline.es).
- Applicable legislation. The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by Spanish law.
- Contact. At any time, you may contact DataCentric via postal mail, sending a letter to DataCentric, C / Nuria, 57 – 2ª Planta, 28034 Madrid; or by telephone to the number 91 382 20 02, or by email email@example.com
If you need any kind of information or advice about our Datacentric services, contact us and we will gladly help you.