Get insights and define a more effective strategy
Globalization and market competitiveness make it increasingly necessary to get to know customers better in order to make business decisions profitable.; At DataCentric we afford products for our clients that facilitate gathering, structuring and validating all data sources to later transform them in information, turning Big Data into Smart Data.
Enrich your information to make better decisions
Data with a geographic dimension, allow you to enrich your databases with information that adds value in the form of knowledge of the environment, customization capacity, segmentation and obtaining insights that multiply the campaign ratios and improve your sales objectives. From a location or a postal address you can exponentially increase the knowledge about your Data, enriching it with ours such as:
- The socioeconomic level. A very complete score that using multiple Data summarizes income and economic capacity.
- Cadastral Data of the house: Surface, age, garages, swimming pools among others.
- Geographic delinquency index. A powerful indicator that identifies the default risk of an address.
- Socio-demographic information: Household structure, professions, number of foreigners and many more.
- Distribution of the family budget by type of expense: Drinks, insurance, etc.
- Statistical information on finance: Stock investment, equity…
- Statistical information on living conditions: Payment of schools, expenses related to heating, water, rent and others.
- Statistical information on technological consumption: Internet purchases, possession of Fiber, adsl, mobile phones, computers…
We help companies with the challenge of applying advanced Data analytics in order to better understand their processes and focus their resources to make the best offers yielding the best results. Our services focus on storing and exploiting Data to get to know customers better and enhance contacting capacity, quality, profitability and retention by: Enriching with our Datalake Data processing and auditing to run quality checks on the Data and validate the possibility of using them for different analyses Integrating and generating specific Datasets for each line of business Customer segmenting: proposing an offer for each product and segment according to customer value and customer life cycle.
Use CasesScoring model with linear regression for customer acquisition.
Need: RAJA, a packaging and equipment company with more than 1 million Customers in Europe, seeks to sgment more precisely to optimize its customer acquisition actions in Spain
Solution: We train a model with the database of clients and non-clients of RAJA enriched with variables of Companies and DataCentric Geodata to study the determining variables at the time of being a client of RAJA. With what we have learned, we carry out a potentiality score within the universe of DataCentric companies, to choose at the time of carrying out the campaign, the companies with the greatest potential to be RAJA clients.
Geomarketing allows our clients to visualize their marketing strategies and discover the locations with the greatest business potential so that they can analyze the socio-economic situation from a geographical standpoint through mapping Data and products offering spatial statistics. In the world of business distribution, geomarketing techniques allow for broaching the usual critical issues in this sector that are not always correctly addressed and can be summed up in the following question: who buys where?
- Optimizing the store network and defining an expansion strategy: why do some establishments work better than others? What are the characteristics of each store’s areas of influence? What is the potential market in a given area? What is the ideal location for a new premise?
- Optimizing the impact of advertising campaigns: where are the best customers? What are the socio-demographic characteristics of a given area? Which areas in Spain conform to a given characteristic (wealth, population and so forth)? Where should I try to focus my effort to maximize the campaigns’ impact?
If you need any information or advice regarding our DataCentric services.