What is sociodemographic Data?
They are statistical variables with information associated with a geographical area that allow explaining the socio-demographic, socio-economic and real estate characteristics of consumers and / or companies in said area.
This means that from a location, a postal address or another type of geographical dimension, you can exponentially increase your knowledge of your market with indicators and Data from the environment that will help you make better decisions.
What exactly are these sociodemographic Data for?
Do you want to know more about your customers? Or about your potential clients? To be able to segment them appropriately and carry out strategies of acquisition, growth and loyalty based on Data? By adding new variables to your Data systems, you will be able to better validate and segment the information.
Enhance with sociodemographic data to:
- Get to know your current customers better and find similarities in potential clients.
- Measure the potential of your incoming leads to prioritize and improve customer service in the leads with the highest potential.
- Discover the personality of your buyer persona with psychographic typologies that help you better understand the way they consume.
- Segmenting with sociodemographic Data to improve the ROI of your campaigns and target them exactly to your potential customer.
- Improving the personalization of your message based on new Data.
- Studying the geographical areas of potential with the greatest probability of sale to carry out specific campaigns, plan launches, store network strategies or find new areas with potential.
What Data do we have? More than 1600 variables of consumers and companies.
It is aggregated statistical Data that will help you to know the consumer without legal risk.
Real time via API or batch mode.
If you need any information or advice regarding our DataCentric services.